Peace and Social Concerns Committee asks you to please join an interfaith gun violence prevention procession in Wayne on April 11 starting at 3:30 at Wayne United Methodist Church. The purpose of the event is both to honor those lost in gun murders and to demand stronger and more effective gun laws and regulations. We’ll walk less than a mile visiting four churches. The program will end back at Wayne Methodist United approximately 1 1/2 hours later. This program will be held under the auspices of the Heeding God’s Call to End Gun Violence organization, and participating churches include Wayne United Methodist, Wayne Central Baptist, Wayne Presbytarian and St. Mary’s Episcopal. The program will include testimony, music and prayer. A memorial to the 447 lost will be represented by a tee shirt display. There will be an opportunity for letter writing to legislators in support of sensible gun policy. Feel free to bring a sign: “No more gun deaths,” “End gun violence,” “Sensible gun laws” or along those lines.
- Radnor Meetings Carbon Net Neutral Working Group
- Radnor Meeting participates in Gun Violence prevention march in Wayne PA
- Police Crisis: How Did We Get Here, and How Do We Heal and Move Forward?
- Pandemic Positives: Lessons for Our Community from COVID-19
- How to foster connections and see that of God across differences – Sat. Apr 17