All Radnor members and attenders are warmly encouraged to attend our March 10, 2018 annual retreat which will support the building of our Radnor community. This year’s topic helps us explore what Quakers believe today. Led by PYM’s George Schaeffer, this all-day retreat will include time for discussing and sharing our thoughts with other Radnor people in small groups as well as some content presentation by George. Plan to arrive at 8:30 am for coffee. The retreat will begin at 9 am and end at 2 pm. Lunch and snacks will be provided, but additional food contributions will be welcome. A sign-up sheet will be posted on the bulletin board or you may call Joanne Kettelle or Letty Lee Dahme. How about inviting another Radnor person to attend with you?
- Our Landscaping, in the Big Scheme of Climate
- Forum on Imagining an Abolitionist Future – Sunday, January 21, 2024
- Quarterly Meeting for Business at Radnor, January 28, 2024 at 9 am
- Forum Exploring Vocal Ministry: Stop Quacking, Start Quaking Sunday, January 14, 202
- Forum: The Tao Te Ching: A Friendly Contrast – Nov. 19th