When I was seeking a spiritual home, I was immediately drawn to the sense of community that was strongly present at the very first meeting I went to. The peaceful stillness refreshed my soul from the very beginning. I was also deeply impressed by the first day school where my 5 year old son was welcomed and encouraged to share his ideas, and where both my children grew into young people who formed their own ideas about life, developed their own spiritual lives and moved to adulthood as thoughtful, accepting, grounded adults. The community of Quakers has continued to be a strong support in my life, and meeting for worship is a place where I can renew my spiritual connections and listen for guidance.
- RGGI and Why It Matters to Radnor Meeting
- Humanity Rising! On May 7, 2-4 pm at Lansdowne Friends Meeting
- May 1st – The Intersections of Quaker and Buddhist Wisdom in the 21st Century
- Earth Quaker Action Team (EQAT) presentation on Vanguard’s Big Problem
- Potluck and Fellowship Food: Preparing Easy, Low-Carbon, Animal-Free Foods to Share