Our Climate Action Committee will hold a forum/discussion about what Friends can do to respond to our developing Climate Catastrophe. This will be an opportunity to discuss in groups how we feel about it, and what we are led to do as individuals, as part of the Meeting, and how we expect our country and state to respond. In light of what we know of the many contributing causes of this growing existential problem, we will explore how to find the spirit to respond to this challenge. This will be after worship service, approximately 11:30 AM.
- Our Landscaping, in the Big Scheme of Climate
- Forum on Imagining an Abolitionist Future – Sunday, January 21, 2024
- Quarterly Meeting for Business at Radnor, January 28, 2024 at 9 am
- Forum Exploring Vocal Ministry: Stop Quacking, Start Quaking Sunday, January 14, 202
- Forum: The Tao Te Ching: A Friendly Contrast – Nov. 19th